Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
- by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“personal information”);
- that is about you but individually does not identify you; or
- about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies and other tracking technologies.
- From third parties, for example, our business partners.
The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of requesting appointments or information on our Website. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Website.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you browse through our website and interact with it, we can use automated data collection technologies to gather certain information about your computer, navigation actions and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
The information we collect automatically is statistical information and does not include personal information, but we can maintain it or associate it with personal information that we collect in other ways or that we receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our website and to offer a better and more personalized service, even allowing us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
What are Cookies? How do we use them?
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own and third-parties’ goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please “opt-out” of future emails by following the instructions provided at the bottom of the email. For more information, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
We may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers’ target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business, so long as such parties agree to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Sage Dental’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Sage Dental about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- To enforce or apply our Terms of Service and other agreements, including for billing and collection purposes.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Sage Dental, our customers, or others.
We have implemented measures designed to protect your personal information from accidental loss and unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure. Unfortunately, the transmission of information through the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we can not guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for the circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained in the website.
The contents of this website are protected by United States and International copyright and trademark law. Any unauthorized use or reproduction of this website is prohibited and may subject a violator to civil and criminal penalties. All rights reserved.
Policy Toward Children Under the Age of 13
Our website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No person under the age of 13 can provide information to the website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13 years of age. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this website or any of its functions, use any of the interactive features of this website or provide any information. about you for us, including your name, address, phone number or email address. If we learn that we have collected or received personal information from a child under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we may have information about or about a child under the age of 13, please contact us at the address or telephone number listed in the Contact Information section below.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
- Promotional Offers from the Company. If you do not wish to have your email address used by the Company to promote our own or third parties’ products or services, you can “opt-out” of future emails by following the detailed instructions provided at the bottom of each email.
- Targeted Advertising. We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) on the NAI’s website.
|Monday||8:30 am – 6:30 pm|
|Tuesday||8:30 am – 6:30 pm|
|Wednesday||8:30 am – 6:30 pm|
|Thursday||8:30 am – 6:30 pm|
Favorite place to take care of my teeth what would I do without them. Amazing service and staff. They are all very helpful and answer all of my questions all the time. Very friendly environment and they never keep me waiting before my appointment
I have to admit that I had lost my faith in dentist offices. I have been in so many and always came out disappointed until I found Family Cosmetic Dentistry. Every single person in that office goes beyond any expectations. They are very professional and offer a 5 stars service. I am more than grateful because thanks to them I can smile again
It’s near impossible to find a dental office you can trust, that actually cares about your health, that has an amazing staff that makes you feel welcome, all while being incredibly competent. Family Cosmetic Dentistry is definitely that place.
My experience was great. I had a crown and a veneer done and it was perfect. They look like my real teeth. Doctor Ramos is great she is very knowledgeable. Also her assistant Fernando is AMAZING! he is super attentive and serviceable.
Just went there this morning to do a checkup. The whole staff was super friendly and polite, every person I dealt with was kind and professional. They gave me a diagnosis and I’ll be back to get my treatment done. Highly recommended.
We always say five stars are not enough; my whole family and even some of our coworkers have been visiting Family Cosmetic Dentistry and their outstanding staff for over a couple of years now and we couldn’t be any more satisfied. They’re punctual, reliable, flexible, proactive, and always willing to go that extra mile for the patient. 100% recommended!
From start to finish, the staff in this office was amazing! The receptionist, dental hygienist, and doc were all super warm and friendly. They took their time, explained everything they were doing throughout the whole process of x rays, and exam. I would recommend this office to absolutely anyone, and I will definitely be going back for a very long time.
The Family Cosmetic Dentistry staff has always been very pleasant and welcoming! My overall experience since going to them has been excellent. Dr. Brigette Ramos has always been accommodating and strives to make sure her patients are content before leaving the office.
Dr. Ramos is very personable and extremely proficient. In addition she works quickly to minimize the time spent in the dentist’s chair. After several visits for different dental issues I have great trust in her professional abilities as well as his kindness. The staff is excellent as well.