DENTIST IN WESTON, FL
Request a Callback
We’ll give you a call to discuss the best treatment course for you:
Same-Day Tooth Extraction
Excessive tooth decay, tooth infection, and crowding can all require a tooth extraction. Also, If a tooth has been broken or damaged by decay, our dentist will try to fix it with a filling, crown or other treatment. Sometimes, though, there’s too much damage for the tooth to be repaired. In this case, the tooth needs to be extracted. A very loose tooth also will require extraction if it can’t be saved, even with bone replacement surgery. Those who get braces may need one or two teeth removed to provide room for their other teeth as they shift into place.
DENTIST IN WESTON, FL
There are instances, however, when it is in your best interest to have a tooth extracted at the same time as patients have an assumption that it’s a very painful process which is built by the horror memories they heard around. The reality of the matter is that tooth extraction is a well known method for most dental practitioners, and easy extraction technique should leave you with nothing more than minor pain
Reasons for Extracting a Tooth
Our dental specialist’s are experts who can recognize dental infections and situations and selected to take away a tooth only when there’s no hope of saving the tooth. in case you do not eliminate the tooth, the dental disease can increase and bring on similar destructive results inside the affected area.
numerous dental illnesses and conditions warrant the elimination of the tooth. They consist of:
- Tooth decay, which has advanced to involve the areas of molar teeth.
- Teeth decay, which has advanced to a point, that it is not possible to reconstruct the tooth using dental materials.
- Mobility of the tooth precipitated because of bone loss across the tooth.
- Eruption of a healthy teeth to make space as part of orthodontic treatment.
- Jam packed teeth.
- Miss placed teeth, which can get handled with orthodontic treatment.
The Process of Extracting a Tooth
A routine tooth removal procedure can take between 5 min to 30 min. The process for extraction of a tooth is as follows.
- The preliminary phase in any extraction is a radiographic (x-ray) examination to assess the placement of the tooth roots and the circumstance of the surrounding bone.
- Administration of local anesthesia, which desensitizes the tooth as a end result the desensitized tooth does not pain upon subsequent tooth elimination.
- We use an tool referred to as an elevator to severe the ligament fibers that connect the tooth to the socket.
- Once we severed the fibers, the suitable forceps are selected to engage the tooth to be removed additionally we check for any extra roots that might be staying within the bone.
- Tooth Extraction always has some type of risk associated. A good dentist does all the procedure without any damage to the adjacent teeth or structures.
Tooth Extraction Aftercare
The site of eruption typically mends in more than one days. There is probably some level of pain and swelling linked with the extraction of the teeth similarly the pain it normally dies down by applying cold packs and taking painkillers.
Attempt not to rinse your mouth for the following 24 hours. After this, flush your mouth with regular saline water. Take soft meals and stay faraway from hard and hot meals.
- Get your medications as prescribed.
- It is going to be best to take a rest and no longer pressure yourself.
The socket from which we extracted the teeth heals through the years and fills up with tissue and bone.
Here’s what our happy drivers had to say about our services:
My experience was great. I had a crown and a veneer done and it was perfect. They look like my real teeth. Dr Ramos is great she is very knowledgeable. In addition, her assistant Fernando is AMAZING! he is super attentive and serviceable.
From start to finish, the staff at Family Cosmetic Dentistry was amazing! The receptionist, dental hygienist, and Dr Ramos were all super warm and friendly. They took their time, explained everything they were doing throughout the whole process of x rays, and exam. In short, I would recommend this office to absolutely anyone, and I will definitely be going back for a very long time.
Family Cosmetic Dentistry is my favorite place to take care of my teeth. Amazing service and staff. They are all very helpful and answer all of my questions all the time. In addition, they have a very friendly environment and never keep me waiting before my appointment.
It’s near impossible to find a dental office you can trust, that actually cares about your health, that has an amazing staff that makes you feel welcome, all while being incredibly competent. However, Family Cosmetic Dentistry is definitely the best Dental Office in Weston.
The Family Cosmetic Dentistry staff has always been very pleasant and welcoming! My overall experience since going to them has been excellent. Moreover, Dr. Brigette Ramos has always been accommodating and strives to make sure her patients are content before leaving the office.
I have to admit that I had lost my faith in dental offices. I have been in so many and always came out disappointed until I found Family Cosmetic Dentistry in Weston. Every single person in that office goes beyond any expectations. They are very professional and offer a 5 stars service. In other words, I am more than grateful because thanks to them I can smile again.
We always say five stars are not enough; my whole family and even some of our coworkers have been visiting Family Cosmetic Dentistry and their outstanding Dental Staff for over a couple of years now and we couldn’t be any more satisfied. Above all, they’re punctual, reliable, flexible, proactive, and always willing to go that extra mile for the patient. 100% recommended!
Dr. Ramos is very personable and extremely proficient. In addition, she works quickly to minimize the time spent in the dentist’s chair. After several visits for different dental issues I have great trust in her professional abilities as well as his kindness. The staff at this Dental Office is excellent as well.
Just went there this morning to do a checkup. The whole staff at Family Cosmetic Dentistry was super friendly and polite, every person I dealt with was kind and professional. After that, I’ll be back to get my treatment done. Highly recommended.